29.3.06

Kya bolti tu?


Sometimes, one gets the weirdest feedback. The one I shall quote does not deserve to be reproduced, but I feel like a bit of pop psychology right now.

"You're a total pseudo intellectual who knows some english, that is all.Sheesh! Just three words can describe you completely---'obsessed with sex'."

I don't know when it started, but the term pseudo intellectual has gained more currency than the euro.

People who are called pseudo intellectuals...


Pop proponents, classical divas, liberals, secularists, mavericks, communists, old hippies, new punks, protestors, abdicators, sitting-on-their-ass-and smoking-hashers...

Funny thing is, almost all these categories of people do not give a damn about labels. And to fake intellectualism is like so duh...especially if you rock as just what you are.

This brings me to the three words that are supposed to describe me: Obsessed with sex. What I find intriguing is that someone says "sheesh" to that. It means that the person is...

a. Averse to sex
b. Thinks a lot about it
c. Guilty about thinking a lot
d. Does a lot of it and projects shame on others
e. Is obsessive about other things
f. Is afraid of women who speak their minds
g. Is afraid of women and their needs
h. Is afraid of not being able to meet those needs
i. Is afraid of himself, and so calls her names


More importantly, the person does not know me and has not read enough of my work.

Perhaps, the person just had to say something that would make me feel horrible. Sorry, I feel nothing of the kind. To me the human body and intimacy are Nature's gift to humankind.

And I love gifts!

PS: I love the picture I have posted...says a lot, does it not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.