26.10.07

Modi or Tehelka?

"Gujarat rioters brag about their killings: Tehelka Exposes State Role"


Blah!

I dislike Narendra Modi; I dislike Tehelka even more...

But Tehelka is today's hero...so we must shut up and applaud. All those of us who have been saying the same things were accused of being 'whiners', of capitalising on the anti-Modi brigade...we were conjecturing, mere hot air (that's the word here, right?).

So? All these 'operations' start with conjecture, a doubt, a suspicion (get your own Thesaurus and find your words) and then they go out and collect 'evidence'. They tell us the same shit we already know. Yet, they get sanctified. Because they are they and we are us?

Samjhe na?

Oh sure, this is more whining, more gas...but helium flies higher and then bursts; but bubbles made from chewing gum stick to your face.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Farzana

    gr8 to know u offlate.The only remark that remain unwiped in my mind after reading any comment of yours " Angrez chale gaye angrezi chor gaye"ya n i mean it.you can proclaim yourself to be the most influencing orator of the century........,with no offences to "hey ram" n "nazi's" as such.u have got such a gud flair for writing
    my ADVICE WRITE CONSTRUCTIVE THAN DESTRUCTIVE.PL HELP SOCIETY TO GROW WITH THE POWER OF YOUR PEN.........

    REGARDS
    NIRMAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nirmal:

    Let's go back to school and join the chorus in singing "Praise the Lord for the heavens above..."

    Never forget the old adage - Advise is seldom welcome. Those who need it the most like it the least.

    I am certain FV is no exception to the rule;)

    BTW how do you define constructive and destructive? And why should destruction always be bad? Isn't destroying evil better than constructing something debauched and demonic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nirmal:

    Yeh kya baat hui? Angrez chale gaye aur angrezi 'chor' gaye? Uska matlab hai ke woh hamara maal le gaye, na?

    I am sure the Nazis won't you declaring me the most influential orator of the century, esp. if they have a sense of sarcasm as much as I do.

    The only thing I seem to have destroyed is a few pens, but thanks for stopping by...
    - - -
    Pune S:

    Oh, I love advice. It makes me all the more certain about what I ought not to listen to...

    The construction-destruction thing in fact reminded me of Lord Shiva...

    PS: How does one define debauchery? If you had asked the Romans, they might have had a different story to tell...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.